Friday, May 28, 2010

Who WOULDN'T Want to Visit the Cockroach Hall of Fame?

If you happen to be driving through Plano (just outside of Dallas), Texas, you can stop by the Cockroach Hall of Fame, where you can see dead roaches dressed up like celebrities, live Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches, and dine on various creepy crawlies. 

Featured at left is Liberoachi.  And no, I am not making this shit up.  There are some weird people in this world.  (Admission is free, by the way--probably because no one would pay to get in.)

5 comments:

  1. I'm praying that isn't a real cockroach but a stuffed animal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's Liberoachi. Can't you read...? Man, so much for that UCLA education, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so weird and so funny at the same time. Now I know one place we are going to go when I come out to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's this "we" shit? You can go--I'll wait in the parking lot. Just kidding, haha.

    ReplyDelete